Jewelry Booths



Jewelry booths just will not go away. Jewelry booth creation could never be easier, with a little help from jewelry making friends involved in another jewelry booth. What is more important, if you want to make a jewelry making business, is how to market your wares at jewelry booths. Right? Perhaps, but jewelry booth selling is our subject here.

Making money at jewelry booths is an issue that really must be addressed.
I know, having had a jewelry booth myself. As I said, jewelry booths are a much misunderstood subject. Jewelry making should never be relegated and persecuted like that.

That's why jewelry business experts have woken up to how to help jewelry artists and actually bothered to write books about how to set up and run your own jewelry making business. One expert Initially tried selling her jewelry at jewelry shows and it wasn't a particularly successful enterprise. Experience is not something to be scoffed at.

In spite of her setbacks, this jewelry marketer continued with jewelry booths and found ways of turning a profit. Through trial and error I gradually developed a more professional - and far more successful - approach to selling my handcrafted jewelry at shows.

As I began to use and refine my new winning approach, I experienced a big increase in my booth traffic, jewelry sales, and the money I earned at each show.
In a recent juried show of 40 artists, my jewelry booth was unfortunately located on the second floor of the venue, instead of on the main floor where most of the action was (including several other jewelry artists).
But despite my less-than-prime booth location, my sales accounted for 1/8 of the total sales for the entire show.